To celebrate the launch of the new look Wurlin website we’re giving away 10 magnums of champagne! Simply find our mascot Neddy (that’s him, pictured right) on one of the 4 pages below for your chance to win a bottle (t&cs apply). Let us know where you found Wurlin’s mascot, Neddy! Ten lucky winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and receive a magnum of champagne for their efforts. Simply fill out the form below. Terms & conditions apply.
1. On the Product page?
2. On the Industries page?
3. On the Case Studies page?
4. On the FAQ page?
Insert pic of champagne – join in the celebration
Competition closes at midnight on … February 2016. Winners will be notified by email w/c and prizes sent out …
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Wurlin Ltd (company no. …………..)] whose registered office is at Top Floor Studios, George Street, Bath, BA1 2QS.
- Employees of Wurlin Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://…………………]
- Closing date for entry will be …??? March 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 10 winners will be chosen from all eligible entries received before midnight on ……
Each winner will receive a magnum of champagne
Champagne will be sent out by … post
Entrants must confirm aged over 18
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Wurlin Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner by email and request postal address for sending the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Winners names will be available 28 days after competition closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Top Floor Studios, George Street, Bath, BA1 2QS.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are providing your information to Wurlin Ltd and not to any other party.